Today, we saw a black bear, plus six big horn sheep, four mountain goats, two hoary marmots (his picture is in this post), a couple of ground squirrels, and a bull moose!
We saw the bighorn sheep and hoary marmots when we went on a hike at Logan Pass. I hiked up so high that I had to climb through snow to get near the top. Then I ran down real fast and didn't fall. I tried to slide down on my bottom, but mom said no. Ruth even made it up in her Crocs, but her socks got wet. She forgot to put her hiking shoes on.
I got my Glacier National Park Junior ranger badge and patch today. I got the patch because I finished the whole book. A ranger from New Jersey swore Ruth and I in as rangers.
I got a t-shirt, a key chain and an ice cream cone at the Apgar Village in the park.
At the campground, I did everything in the hour Dad gave us. I played miniature golf, went swimming, played pool, went to the petting zoo, played basketball and went on the paddleboats.
Tonight, we went on a boat cruise. We went flying and i got to steer and so did Ruth. I drove the boat around in a circle. We saw the sunset and a motor boat pulling kids in an inner tube. They fell off.
I had lots of fun.
We saw the bighorn sheep and hoary marmots when we went on a hike at Logan Pass. I hiked up so high that I had to climb through snow to get near the top. Then I ran down real fast and didn't fall. I tried to slide down on my bottom, but mom said no. Ruth even made it up in her Crocs, but her socks got wet. She forgot to put her hiking shoes on.
I got my Glacier National Park Junior ranger badge and patch today. I got the patch because I finished the whole book. A ranger from New Jersey swore Ruth and I in as rangers.
I got a t-shirt, a key chain and an ice cream cone at the Apgar Village in the park.
At the campground, I did everything in the hour Dad gave us. I played miniature golf, went swimming, played pool, went to the petting zoo, played basketball and went on the paddleboats.
Tonight, we went on a boat cruise. We went flying and i got to steer and so did Ruth. I drove the boat around in a circle. We saw the sunset and a motor boat pulling kids in an inner tube. They fell off.
I had lots of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment