In Wisconsin, we went to Paul Bunyan's restaurant for lunch. The bread was my favorite - it was as big as Ruth's head. I got my picture taken with a statue of Paul Bunyan.
The campground that we're at is Rochester KOA. Me, dad and ruth played basketball. Twice in the whole rv trip I had to go on the roof of the RV to get two balls that got stuck up there when Ruth and I were playing catch by throwing the ball over the RV!
I got two keychains today. One is from Wisconsin and the other is from Minnesota. I'm collecting keychains along the trip and attaching them to my backpack.
We stopped at a cheese shop and my mom bought me a cheese head. I really wanted one from Wisconsin.
I mailed two postcards to my friend Callie and my grandmother in West Virginia.
See you later!
Henry
The campground that we're at is Rochester KOA. Me, dad and ruth played basketball. Twice in the whole rv trip I had to go on the roof of the RV to get two balls that got stuck up there when Ruth and I were playing catch by throwing the ball over the RV!
I got two keychains today. One is from Wisconsin and the other is from Minnesota. I'm collecting keychains along the trip and attaching them to my backpack.
We stopped at a cheese shop and my mom bought me a cheese head. I really wanted one from Wisconsin.
I mailed two postcards to my friend Callie and my grandmother in West Virginia.
See you later!
Henry
No comments:
Post a Comment