We're almost finished packing for the trip. It's amazing to see what you can fit into all the nooks and crannies of an RV. I only hope that days and weeks from now I can remember where I put everything.
Jeff has tested the tvs and dvd players to ensure he can watch golf and an occasional movie from the road. Watching dvds while we're on the road will hopefully help the kids forget that they sometimes get carsick in the RV. Or maybe that's RVsick, since they have never gotten carsick in the car. Looking out the front window seems to help.
We have enough bug repellent, band-aids and bungee cords to last us awhile, barring any emergencies or mosquito infestations. And you can't pack too much pasta, peanut butter and hmmm... what else have I packed that starts with P? Potato chips! Plain and barbecue.
Well, I better get off the computer and get back to making sure I'm not forgetting anything. I'll post again after we hit the road, and hope to start adding new pictures to the slide show soon. The ones in there now are of previous RV trips.
Thanks for reading the blog!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are road trips and then there are ROAD TRIPS! Have a great time, take lots of pictures and update this page often so I can have a few laughs while I pick-up all of your work (ha ha).
ReplyDeleteHave Fun!
-Neil
So have you decided on a Road Song...like On the road again or movin' right along (from the muppet movie) to get each day started on the right note??? Have fun!! - Jennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer - I like the idea of a road trip song. Life is a Highway is too easy. I'll have to think of something.
ReplyDeleteToday, Henry wasn't paying attention and dropped the door of one of the outside storage doors on Ruth's head. She's got a nice bump now.
Very funny, Neil. :-) I'm still working on recovering from Blackberry addiction. Maybe in another week.
ReplyDelete