Friday, June 26, 2009
Anyone want to drive????
While we've not killed ourselves driving everyday, we've somehow driven 1600 miles this week and yet managed to see and do a number of things like the zoo, golf, swimming, football Hall of Fame, etc. Anyway, 1600 miles sounds like good progress until you realize that we still have 600 or so miles just to get to Yellowstone. After driving 950 miles the past three days, it'll be good just to venture around the Badlands or even just make it over to the Mt. Rushmore area which is only 90 miles from tonight's campsite in the Badlands. Believe me, I can use the break from driving. I never thought that much about the Badlands, but after spending the afternoon here, it's very underrated and has definitely been worth our while. #1 mission for tomorrow is finding the buffalo. All I've seen so far is the two animals(kids) we have in the RV and the jackalope we saw in the store. ----- Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment