Monday, August 3, 2009

The Fat Lady Hasn't Sung Just Yet

We arrived at home on Friday afternoon, just in time to hit the evening rush hour on Route 270 and the Beltway. What a treat.

We still have posts we wanted to write but haven't gotten to, so we're not ready to call it quits just yet.

It might take a few days, but we'll be posting some more thoughts on the trip as well as more photos.

Thanks again for following us on our adventure!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to talk to you more about this. Sounds so great and makes me want to get an RV!!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been enjoying your posts and have learned a lot from them. We plan to make a similar (but shorter duration) trip next summer. If you have any comments or lessons learned, I'm all ears!

    ReplyDelete